We use computational statistics, multitable and nonparametric methods such as the bootstrap and MCMC computation of complex posterior distributions to draw inferences about complex biological phenomena such as:
- complex dynamics and interactions in the immune system.
- ant colonies.
- drug resistant mutations in HIV.
- differential geometrical approaches to statistics.
- brain development through image analysis and genetics.
- the dynamics of the human microbiome.
- understanding resilience after perturbations.