Reviews and Interviews
- Bootstrapping an International Prize, Episode 72 of the Stats and Stories podcast.
- ASA Leaders Reminisce: Brad Efron for the Amstat News interview series.
- "Empirical Bayes has been the most riveting topic for me. It still seems like magic sometimes": An interview with Bradley Efron for Wiley's Statistics Views.
- Oral History Program Interview produced by the Stanford Historical Society in partnership with the University Archives.
- A short video Q&A with Brad before he delivered the AMS Josiah Willard Gibbs Lecture at the Joint Mathematics Meetings in Boston.
- A Work of Art: Efron on Bayesian Inference by Joseph Rickert on Revolutions, a blog from the staff of Revolution Analytics.
- A Life in Statistics: Bradley Efron by Julian Champkin for the Royal Statistical Society's Significance 7, 178-181.
- Bayes and Business Intelligence, Part 3: An Interview with Brad Efron of Stanford by Steve Miller for BeyeNETWORK.
- Bradley Efron: A Conversation with Good Friends by Susan Holmes, Carl Morris and Rob Tibshirani for Statistical Science 18, 268-281.
- An Interview with Bradley Efron, for McGraw-Hill's Business Statistics Center.
- The Art of Learning from Experience by Gina Kolata for Science 225, 156-158.